Sunday, February 28, 2010

March Stamp of the Month

Welcome to my blog and the March Stamp of the Month blog hop! If you have come from Beth Naumann's Creative Block Blog you are in the right spot! The stamp of the month A Little Everything is filled with various words to create the phrases you may want to say. What a perfect stamp set for those many cards you need to make!!

I apologize for the quality of the picture. I really need a new camera!!!! I have been working on my top stitch wotg and thought I would use these papers to create two very simple cards. I hope you enjoy them.

I am trying to decide if my Easter card needs something else or not. I decided to just leave it for now...but I may add something later!! :) What do you think?? I used the die cut at the area scrapbook store to get the egg shapes.


We all have someone to send thank you to. I created this card and love the simplicity of it!! Now I just need to decide who will get this gorgeous thank you card.




Next up is Brae Montgomery's blog. Click here to see her beautiful creation!!


Products Used:

CS Paper, Marker and Ink: Baby Pink, Chocolate, Heavenly Blue
B&T Paper: Top Stitch
Accesories: Sparkles, die cut from area scrapbook store

Remember, the March SOTM: A Little Everything is only available until March 31st! Contact your Close to My Heart consultant today or check my website to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount or even free!

6 comments:

  1. very nice cards and I love the intro to my blog- thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty cards! Maybe add some Just Blooms to the egg card to give it a little bit of dimension? It is adorable as is, but if you wanted to add something that might work.

    ReplyDelete