Sunday, September 8, 2013

Baby Shower Thank You Gifts

Wow it's been a long time since I have posted here. Just in general life has taken over--school, work, church stuff and many more. I am sure you all can relate. I am missing my crafting time and I even miss my crafting ladies since I have moved. BUT the best part of the move it I have more space and I am hoping to start crafting more now that I can spread out and unless I have company over I can leave the "mess" out to play with later :) So because of that I am hoping to start posting here more!

My latest project was a baby shower gift for a friend from church. I decided to create a pack of thank you cards for her to use. Since they don't know whether they are having a boy or girl yet I felt that Babycakes- Close to My Heart's newest paper was perfect for a neutral thank you cards. I also used the stamp set Wild Wonders to go with the paper pack and add some fun to the cards! The thank you stamps that I used are from various stamps sets that

As many may understand I am addicted to Pinterest and find lots of ideas everyday that I would love to recreate. Thanks to Pinterest I was able to use ideas I found there to create the following cards. Simple but fun cards! I think they are my favorite cards I have created in a long time!


My inspiration for this card came from my own mind :) I wanted to play with the letters background by adding Thank You minus the T to a T that was on the background paper. 

My inspiration for this card came from several different cards I saw--it seems like this layout is very popular in the card world! 

Again another popular layout in the card world very simple and clean! 

My inspiration for this card came from: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/228698487299897786/ 

I wasn't done when I finished these fabulous cards-- I decided to make a matching gift bag and card for the mom to be. After these cards I think the card is another all time favorite! I am sure every parents can agree with the statement "It's about to get wild around here!" especially when it's your first baby! I just loved the statement and thought it fit perfectly for a new mom-to- be baby shower.

No inspiration used here...I knew I wanted to use all the animals and I used scraps I had cut already to create this cute card. I think maybe that's why I love this card...it was my own creation! :) 

For some reason I never got a picture of just the gift bag but here is a group picture of everything I created! I hope you enjoyed them as much as I do. Feel free to recreate and if you do please share your wonderful ideas with me! :) Happy crafting from my corner to yours! 





No comments:

Post a Comment