Thursday, July 23, 2009

What's your favorite?

Everyone has a favorite...whether is it a TV show, movie, food, drink or hobby. Every paper crafter has a favorite card, layout or paper project. The last card I just posted is one of my favorite cards that I have created recently. This week since I am in a middle of a big scrapbooking project (hopefully I will be able to share it with you next week!) I thought I would share an old time favorite I made when I was just starting with CTMH. (I apologize for the size of the pictures and the fact they are a bit blurry. These are older pictures I found in my saved files. I am still working on ways to take better pictures of my projects.)



The first card and its color comes from the "Let's Get Together" paper pack and Delight in Everything (D1204) stamp set.

Photobucket



The second card is a random stamping background using the stamp set "Hang Ten" (retired). The colors I used in this card is cocoa, watermelon, topiary, citrus leaf and bubblegum.

Photobucket



I used More To Adore paper pack and color scheme for the last card . The stamp image is from the Adorable (D1183) stamp set.



Photobucket

Do you have a favorite card?? Share with me what your favorite card is in your blog and let me know that you have posted? If you don't have a blog please email your card to me and I can post it here on my blog!! I can't wait to see your favorites!! :) Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment