Friday, August 14, 2009

Happy Birthday!!

I finally got a chance to use the August Stamp of the Month to create a birthday card for my brother!! His birthday was actually last weekend so I cheated and sent him a ecard. I saved my handmade card to give with his presents since we were going to see him this weekend. I really like this card...and how it was simple and easy!! Enjoy!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies Used--All CTMH unless noted

Circle paper from Good Time
Buttercup, chocolate, twilight, sweet leaf cardstock and ink
It's Your Day August SOTM
Colonial White Designer Ribbon (the circle one)
Chocolate brads from the mini medley chocolate accents
Dimensional Elements-- name?? this set is retired.
"Happy Birthday" A2 embossing from Cuttlebug
Foam dots

BTW Happy Birthday to anyone who has a birthday in August :)

No comments:

Post a Comment