Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Everyday Celebration Cards Part 1

I promised close up pictures of the cards from the Everyday Celebration card kit!! Plus I decided to make cards with a new paper back from the new Fall/Winter Catalog using this template The paper pack I used with part one is called Grace. I am also trying to use up my leftover cardstock as my pile of scrap cardstocks is getting pretty high!!! :) I should take a before and after picture to show you just how bad it is!!! Anyways isn't it amazing how you can get 4 different cards from one template?!?! Enjoy!!

Card 7-











Card 4:






Supplies Used:
Everyday Card Kit
Colors: Dutch Blue, Chocolate, Colonial White
Chocolate Ribbon
Shades of Chocolate Mini Medley Accents
Grace Background and Texture paper
Barn Red, Twilight, Honey, Cocoa, Colonial White
D1306 Treasure Life
D1312 November Word Puzzle
D1368 I am...stamp set
heart charm (retired)


P.S. Keep checking my blog as I will post the other 12 cards during the course of the month!!

1 comment:

  1. wow, you have some very sweet cards here, great ideas...awesome.....have a wonderful day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete