Sunday, September 27, 2009

Everyday Celebration Cards Part 4

Here is the last of the cards from the everyday celebration card kit! These are cards 2 and 5 that have been recreated with the Twitterpated paper pack!









Here are some more birthday cards for my group of friends turning thirty!! This paper pack works perfectly for the birthdays in the fall! In fact two of my friends, Mandy and Melissa just celebrated their birthdays...and as usual I am late getting my cards in the mail! I hope they enjoy it!



Doesn't the cupcake look very YUMMY?? I used create a pearl paint to give the frosting look...it looks like you can eat it doesn't it?? I cut some scrap papers into tiny pieces to make sprinkles! Enjoy!

Supplies are all from Close to My Heart:
Everyday Celebration Card Kit
Colors: Chocolate, Dutch Blue, Colonial White
Shades of Chocolate Mini-Medley Accents
Twitterpated Paper Pack
Colors: Chocolate, Crystal Blue, Sorbet, Sweet Leaf
Shades of Chocolate Mini Medley Accents
Chocolate Collection Ribbon Rounds
Basic Brads Assortments
Twinkle Brads Jolly Assortment
Create A Shade Pearl Paint
Say It In Style Stamp Set
Cupcake Sprinkles Stamp Set
For Every Occasions Stamp Set

7 comments: