Thursday, October 22, 2009

Fall Fun for Everyone Part 2

Fall Fun is coming up pretty quick. I will also be teaching grade school kids some fall fun projects.

The first two projects has to do with circles!!! Lots of them!! I got this idea from two different websites...one was the CTMH's consultant artboard and the other is a website I go to when looking for ideas (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/)

Pumpkins




Turkey for Thanksgiving








The next is a cute little project that has been posted over and over again as everyone is scraplifting it. I am not sure where the orginial idea came from but thanks for the great idea!! Here are my little pumpkin matchbooks I have put together.





Sorry about the blurry pictures. I need to get a new camera!!

***UPDATE Directions are posted in a new post below this post!! Thanks for looking!!

Supplies Used-
Spooky Smiles stamp set
Playful Petals stamp set
Autumn Terracotta, Orange, New England Ivy, Cocoa, Desert Sand cardstock
CMTH old style background and texture paper
Sunflower, Goldrush, Autumn Terracotta and Black Ink
Pivot Stapler and Staples
Eyelet from Cropadile case
Cropadile
Hollyhock photo clip
Lifesavers

No comments:

Post a Comment