Monday, October 19, 2009

Fall Fun For Everyone including the little ones

I am having a Mommy and Me Workshop this week. I sometime struggle with coming up with projects simple enough for the little ones (3-5) to do so I hope what I have come up with will work!! :) Since it is fall time I decided to do something with pumpkin and candy! What a great combination!!

First is the many faces of a pumpkin. Here I made the pumpkin with two different oranges...

Here is orange-


Side view


Top view

Autumn Terracotta Orange-


Supplies Used-
Spooky Smiles stamp set
Autumn Splendor stamp set
Autumn Terracotta, Orange, New England Ivy cardstock
Black Ink
CTMH stapler and staples

Then the kiddos will have fun random stamping with the faces from Spooky Smiles or the leaves from Autumn Splendor to make decorated paper for the sour cream candy treat holder to hold their candy corn candy. This will make a perfect little gift to give to someone like mom, dad or grandparents. Plus you can put in their favorite candy to give as a special Halloween treat!






Supplies Used-
White Daisy Cardstock
Spooky Smiles stamp set
Orange and Black ink pad
special strong double sided tape (the red tape works best...sorry I forgot the name of it!!)
Candy corn

**UPDATE Directions are posted in a new post below!!!****

I hoped you enjoy these fun and simple fall projects! Want to find out more about my Mommy and Me classes please email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment