Sunday, January 24, 2010

Felicity Layouts

Celebrate National Papercrafting month with Felicity!! Felicity Collection is a GORGEOUS paper pack that has colors that matches any season of the year. The collection features decorative die-cut paper, three color schemes, and a D-size stamp set that include flowers,flourishes, argyle patterns, birds, and an entire alphabet!



This paper pack is only available for one more week. How can you get this collection??

There are three ways to get the Felicity collection:
• Purchase it at full retail price for $34.95.
• Place an order of $60 or more in full-retail priced stamp sets (A,
B, C, D, and E-size) and receive one collection FREE!
Excludes: Stamp of the Month, Art & Soul,® Workshop on the
Go,™ and customizable (K) stamp sets.
• Place an order of $125 or more in full-retail priced Close To My
Heart products and receive one collection FREE!
The campaign also has enticing opportunities for hostesses and
new Consultants. Hostesses get the collection FREE with a Home
Gathering sales total of $400 or more, and new Consultants who
join Close To My Heart between January 1–31 will receive the
collection FREE in their New Consultant Kit.

Email me today if you are interested in ordering this collection(scrampercorner@hotmail.com)

There is an opportunity to win the felicity collection. Check out the felicity blog where they have posted great project ideas using this paper pack. http://nationalpapercraftingmonth.blogspot.com/


I finally got to play with my new felicity collection last week/weekend (I have been on a roll with my projects!!). The reason I scrapbook is to record those special memories! This event I scrapbook is one of the rare events where it is just my dad and I doing something. I am a huge country fan and was so excited when I heard Reba was going to do a concert!! How blessed I was when my dad was able to get tickets from work!! How perfect the pictures I had match the colors of this collection. I hope you enjoy these 6 pages with rodeo and Reba McEntire concert pictures. These are my new favorite that I am adding to my album!

page 1 and 2

page 3 and 4

pocket to hold schedule

page 5 and 6

Extra pictures hidden--didn't want to do another layout espically since some of the pictures were repeats.


Now that I am done scrapping these I am so super excited about going to the Tim McGraw concert with my sister and possibly a few friends in a few week!!! Such fun time with special people!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment