Thursday, January 21, 2010

Part 2 of Sweet Home

Okay here is the second layout I made from the Sweet Home workshop. The layout is using the same cutting guide as yesterday only difference is different paper from the sweet home paper pack. This is my "Before Meets After" layout. Enjoy!!









The workshop on the go also provides two more layouts that you can create using this paper pack. The cutting guide is provided in one of CTMH's how to book Cherish: Puzzle Junkie. My mom gave me this idea--to put the Christmas pictures (and any other pictures I get from friends and family in a scrapbook and have them all together. What a great way to see those kids grow up!! This is my layout I created--I have blocked out the names and pictures as I didn't get permission from the mom to show their pictures. :-)



Supplies used (All are CTMH unless noted):
Sweet Home Level 2 Paper Packet
My Acrylix® Enjoy the Journey
Mini-Medley Accents White Daisy Collection
Workshop Guide
Designer Ribbon Rounds™ Buttercup Collection
Top Coats™ Framed-In
My Acrylix® Baroque Alphabet
Cocoa Exclusive Inks® Pad
Garnet Exclusive Inks® Pad
Indian Corn Blue Exclusive Inks® Pad
Sponge

Come back again as I plan on posting the Sweet Home cards I have made from the card making workshop on the go!! Have a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment