Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Valentine's For Kids

I am finally able to do a Kid's Club for Valentine's. I am so excited and can't wait to help the kids make their valentines for their friends and classmates, their teacher and parents or grandparents.


This year I am going to go animal theme for the Valentine's cards to give to their friends and family. The credit for these cute little 3x3 cards goes to several CTMH consultant as they posted their ideas on the CTMH board. I don't know who started it so thanks to the person who created this and sharing it with us. The children will be making 5 of each cards for a total of 25 cards.

Front:


Back:


I found these cute plastic heart containers at a local scrapbook store. I am planning on getting some candy to put in these containers. What a sweet present for a sweet person--their teacher!! :)

Front:


Back:


The most important person in a child's life is their parents or grandparents. I decided to make little mini tri fold card for the children to let their parents or grandparents know how much they love them. Plus a little extra surprise will be included--well let's say it's a suprise :-) Thus why I didn't include the picture of the project (I will after the workshops have been completed!!)

....picture coming soon....

Would you like to bring your children to this awesome Valentine's Day Mommy and Me or Kid's Club?? Contact me today at scrampercorner@hotmail.com

Supplies used: All CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Plastic Heart- Bo Bunny
Life's A Jungle stamp set
Festivities stamp set (retired)
Say It in Style stamp set
Heartthrob stamp set (retired)
Dream Big stamp set
Little Treasures stamp set
Hodgepodge Alphabet stamp set
Playful Caps Alphabet stamp set (retired)
Love Is stamp set (retired)
Love of My Life stamp set (retired??)
Background and Texture paper from Boom Di Ada paper pack
Tulip stamp pad
Topiary stamp pad
Brown Bag stamp pad
Grey Wool stamp pad
Hollyhock stamp pad
Shorbet stamp pad
Colonial White, Blush,
Silver brads and photo hanger
Pink Organdy Ribbon

2 comments: