Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sweet Home Workshop on the Go

It has been awhile since I have posted on my blog. I could list many excuses why not...but the main reason is I haven't been motivated to work on my scrapbooking and cardmaking projects lately. I did some rearranging in my room and reorganized my scrapbooking/cardmaking supplies and that seems to have helped!! (I will post pictures of my "new" room at another date!) Plus I was busy with a few craft fairs and of course the Christmas season can keep one busy with extra activities happening!

Anyways here is my project that I really really struggled with...to be honest it wasn't a favorite paper pack...I just couldn't get into it as it seems antique looking to me and I felt I didn't have any pictures for it. Thankfully I keep racking my brain for pictures I had and found a few that I could use. AND I still have a few more pictures to use up for this paper pack that I haven't gotten around to scrapbook yet!!

Every other month I have a club that meets at the hostess' house (the hostess is the one who gets the hostess reward for the month) and we put together the workshop on the go she has picked out. This month the hostess Karen picked out the Sweet Home paper pack. We will be meeting at her house this Friday, January 22nd. If you are interested in attending this workshop please contact me by sending me a message via this blog or send me an email to scrampercorner@hotmail.com and I will send you more information about this workshop.

Here are the pictures of the layout I have created to give you an idea of what we will be making.

I decided to use the pictures I took of my apartment in IL before I moved back to Texas. These two layouts are of just the living room...Hopefully soon I will get the other rooms done using that paper pack.



Close up of page 1


Close up of page 2


Close up of the journal that pulls out--I did it from the top instead of the side as the WOTG suggested.


I have more layouts and cards I have done using this paper pack...but I should be doing homework!! :-) More to come tomorrow!

Supplies used (All are CTMH unless noted):
Sweet Home Level 2 Paper Packet
My Acrylix® Enjoy the Journey
Mini-Medley Accents White Daisy Collection
Workshop Guide
Designer Ribbon Rounds™ Buttercup Collection
Top Coats™ Framed-In
My Acrylix® Baroque Alphabet
Cocoa Exclusive Inks® Pad
Garnet Exclusive Inks® Pad
Indian Corn Blue Exclusive Inks® Pad
Sponge

No comments:

Post a Comment